Our Approach to Lifelong LearningWe invite you to check out the many learning opportunities available each season. There's something for everyone!
To be a disciple of Jesus is to be engaged in a process of lifelong learning. We offer adult learning opportunities throughout the week that encourage curiosity, question-asking, lively and honest conversation, and creative engagement with the scriptures and the core convictions of Christian faith.
Lifelong learning helps you explore your questions and gain confidence in what you believe about God.
• You have the freedom to discover and examine your beliefs.
• You are encouraged to ask questions.
• We welcome a diversity of thought and perspectives.
• It’s not about what you should believe; it’s about discovering what you do believe.
• We will help you make sense of your beliefs in a complex world.
Lifelong learning is interactive, challenging and fun.
• We integrate the latest research about the Bible and theology with other disciplines.
• You will have great conversations with leaders and other participants.
• Your curiosity will be nurtured, your questions encouraged and your mind engaged.
• You can choose from a variety of different learning formats to fit your lifestyle.
(You can choose from classes, retreats, groups, on-line learning or one-on-one conversations.)
Lifelong learning enriches your life.
• You will awaken to God’s presence in new ways.
• You will gain an appreciation for a broader range of theological perspectives
• You will be better prepared to deal with life’s ups and downs.
• You will expand your engagement with God’s work in the world.