Trinity partners with people to address their basic needs and work toward self-sufficiency
• We love, respect and empower our mission partners.
• Relationships with our partners are dynamic, evolving and long-term.
• We maximize our resources, as well as those of our partners.
• We provide safe, organized and meaningful mission experiences.
People experience God and change in surprising ways through missions
• Missions broaden perspectives, break down stereotypes and give a new sense of community.
• We gain deeper understanding of the complex nature of poverty and working toward equality in the world.
• You may find you have received more than you have given.
• You may gain a renewed sense of life and be energized to redefine your values and priorities.
We help you find mission opportunities that suit you
• People of all ages can get involved in our local, state, national and global missions.
• You have a unique contribution to make.
• Missions offer a variety of opportunities to discover and use your strengths.
• Our missions are supported by coaches and teams.
For more information contact Tom Thiets via email or ext. 146.