Groups and Team at TrinityGroups and teams create communities that enrich your life.
• Groups and teams are caring and trusting places where you can be yourself.
• Life is more meaningful when shared with others.
• Groups and teams help you share, learn and grow with new or existing friends.
• Groups and teams give you a place to contribute your skills and make a difference.
Trinity supports a variety of groups and teams to meet your interests and needs.
• Trinity has people of all ages participating in more than 150 groups and teams, with new ones added regularly.
• Groups get together around shared interests, life stages or transitions. Examples include learning, wellness, adventures, parenting, marriage and retirement.
• Teams work together on common tasks. Examples include congregational leadership, missions, care-giving, trips, retreats and special events.
• You help design the group or team purpose and experiences.
• Each group or team has experienced leaders that are trained and supported by Trinity.
It’s easy to join or create a group or team.
• Everyone is invited to join a group or team.
• You don’t have to be a member of Trinity to be in a group or on a team.
• A sampling of groups and teams is listed here.
• If you have an idea for a new group or team, we will help you create it.
• Contact Julie Joliette or other Trinity leaders to explore the possibilities.