What is Care Ministry at Trinity? We care about you and can help with life’s realities.
• We understand that life can be difficult.
• God is present wherever you are in life.
• God’s love is experienced through people caring for one another.
• We can help you explore your challenges in a spiritual context without judgment.
We can connect you with people and resources that can help.
• We provide support for:
Health issues -- Medical challenges, mental health, addictions, disabilities, aging and dying, etc.
Major life changes -- Birth, adoption, parenting, grief, marriage and divorce, etc.
Life stresses -- employment, relocation, finances, care-giving, sexual identity, etc.
• You determine what you want: information, visits, consultations, support groups, outside referrals, seminars, prayer, etc.
• Care is available to anyone, not just Trinity members.
The resources we provide are credible and confidential.
• The leaders of care ministries are well-trained.
• Our support groups are designed to provide quality care in a confidential environment.
• We provide referrals to professionals in the community.
• Contact Kris Linner at via email or the Care Ministry line at 651-439-7400, ext. 222