But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by every ligament with which it is equipped, as each part is working properly, promotes the body’s growth in building itself up in love.
Trinity believes that everyone has gifts, everyone has a purpose, everyone is called, and everyone has a ministry in this world. We are equipped, or perfectly designed by God, for service in this world!
Trinity On-Purpose Ministries
We help you identify your unique design in order to live a meaningful and intentional life.
• You can explore your strengths, passions and purpose.
• You can align who you are with how you live your life.
(Some examples: family, parenting, career, school or service choices, leisure time, retirement, etc.)
• You can explore the many possibilities waiting for you in a fun and confidential environment.
We provide quality resources to help people of all ages.
• Trinity uses experienced coaches and proven resources. Resources include:
- StrengthsFinder (Proven interests tool based on Gallup research of more than 5 million people).
- Myers Briggs (a leading personality profile used by many businesses).
- Enneagram (a tool).
- Referrals to additional resources as needed.
• Formats include classes, groups, or individual coaching.
• On-purpose discovery can begin as early as childhood and continue throughout your life.
Living in alignment with your unique design helps you be your best – for yourself, those around you and the world.
• God created you as one of a kind and is present in your life.
• At Trinity you have a caring community that will challenge, support and mentor you.
• For more information, contact Jody Thone or call 651-439-7400, ext. 119.